Thursday, November 12, 2009

Muhibah 'Food Park'

Well, me and a few friends decided to go out for supper, and ended up here. The only translation I could think of was food park, and even that seems strange, or maybe what the people who set this up mean it to be a food court? Anyway, on to the food.
To start of with the drinks, all of us had this Fruit Ice, normally called 'shui guo bin' here. Its a mixture of fruits such as watermelon and honeydew with blended ice and some jelly on top, only for the price of Rm 2.50, we all had this, the bloody copycats.This plate of mee hoon was priced at RM3.00, the standard Sibu price for a plate of fried noodles etc. Mixed with a few slabs of meat and some vegetables, it also looks and tastes like mee hoon.
Now for the next item on the list, this plate of shan guo zhi, ' The Three Kingdoms' mixes three types of noodles together, I'm not sure how it tastes like, but it should be quite good since my friend ordered it twice.

Overall, the food here was to my liking, and the service here was quite fast. but one thing still puzzles me...What was in the plastic bag that was so interesting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment