Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Viva Espana!!!

Venue: Asia Cafe
Time: 9 pm - 5 am




Finally, after never even making it into the finals EVER, Spain is finally the champion of the FIFA World Cup 2010.At Soccer City Stadium, 11 July 2010, Spain trounced Netherlands after 30minutes of extra time, having Iniesta shooting the goal after a fabulous assist by Torres. However, its still interesting to note they only got the goal after 116 minutes...
OMG my legs aren't long enough.
This is also the first time in my life that I spent watching the World Cup at a kopitiam with friends.
We were there to book seats by 9+, and having to watch endless Music Videos on Astro Hitz. Sitting 5 hours can be a real pain on the you-know-where.

By 10+ the kopitiam was almost full already, as you can tell.Lotsa people got vuvuzela's as well, I wonder how the people in the apartment slept that night?I got 1 for myself as well. Yesm I blew it the whole night through.By 11+ there were even people standing there waiting for seats, I wonder why they didn't try climbing up the tree though?This is the Spain team receiving the World Cup.This is the Spain fans watching them receive the World Cup. Yes, the thing he is holding IS his shirt.Now we all know where they got their cue from.Might be sugar overdose from drinking too much Coke, but I'm still shaking right now. Viva Espana!! :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment