Tuesday, March 9, 2010

KL

Man, it sure was hard getting my computer back...at least it's still in one piece.While in KL, i stayed at the Crowne Plaza.
...with a fountain in the front.
At the Crowne Plaza you can also order poached eggs from the chef on duty, he'll fry them on the spot.KL was kinda fun, eventhough I only ended up going to 2 shopping malls.The 1st was the Twin Towers.also known as KLCC....with a fountain in the back.There even the police wear Guess.The LV shopkeeper there is also extremely lonely, look at him staring out.
Look, the tiger is running away from CK...though his head didn't show up at the Armani side.

Kinokuniya. a Jap bookstore in KLCC, also one of the best bookstores I have seen so far.The other mall I went to was the Pavilion.

It's rather big, so you can also put a whole stadium inside it.

At least now I know where the tiger heads went.

Thirsty, anyone?

Malaysians never cease to amaze me......and I begin to wonder why so many places have water features.Had dinner in one of the restaurants there as well, this peach juice cost me RM10...

And one last laugh...
This proves it. KL people can't count to 8.KL is just a busier kind of Sibu. More people, more hectic lifestyle, if you are laidback, you get swept away, but its a nice place to visit anyway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment