Monday, May 3, 2010

Ip Man 2

I believe almost everyone is familiar with this guy, but not many people know who his master is.Last Friday, Ip Man 2 finally came out, starring Donnie Chen as the sifu, or also known as the grandmaster or instructor. The film is a bit like a biography of what he did after he escaped the Japs during the 1950s.Well, a few friends and I decided to catch the movie at 11:55 PM on a Sunday night, which at the same time proves how crazy some people can be.Surprisingly, there were also a lot of people there to catch the movie as well, though I doubt most of them would have understood anything the actors said if not for subtitles.This was my friend's reaction when he saw the no outside food sign.After bringing the smuggled goods down the neverending path... I walked until my legs nearly gave way....We sat down in a rather spacious theater. There were more people than above, but after that it was too dark to take photos.Overall, personally, I give this movie...on a rating out of 10. All moviegoers should take the time to watch this. I also recommend some basic knowledge of China's history in order to understand the plot better and be more in touch with the plot of the story. Either way, you don't NEED it to watch the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment